• 9849-xxx-xxx
  • cntheme@cninfotech.com
  • Tyagal, Patan, Lalitpur

88 SHOT, 14 FATALLY, IN CHICAGO SINCE FRIDAY NIGHT

Fourteen people have been killed and 74 others wounded this long Fourth of July weekend in shootings in Chicago since Friday, including five children shot since Sunday afternoon.  Two people were killed and four were wounded, including a 12-year-old girl and a 13-year-old boy, in a shooting early Monday in Washington Park on the South Side. That happened around the same […]

NETFLIX SAYS KEVIN HART’S ‘FATHERHOOD’ WILL BE SEEN IN 61 MILLION HOUSEHOLDS IN FIRST FOUR WEEKS

Despite the industry gripes over Netflix’s transparency around data, the 61 million number helps illustrate the value of Hart’s overall deal with the streamer in that this project is not a splashy action tentpole — like previous Netflix hits “Extraction” with Chris Hemworth and “The Old Guard” with Charlize Theron. Stepping outside his typical comedic role, Hart portrays Matt Logelin, […]

DEREK CHAUVIN SENTENCED TO 22.5 YEARS IN PRISON FOR THE MURDER OF GEORGE FLOYD

A jury convicted Derek Chauvin in April of second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in George Floyd’s death.. Chauvin is also facing a federal indictment for violating George Floyd’s civil rights that could add prison time. The three former Minneapolis police officers accused of aiding and abetting in Floyd’s death will face trial in March. MINNEAPOLIS – Former Minneapolis police officer Derek […]

BET CELEBRATES FATHER’S DAY WITH SPECIAL PROGRAMMING DEDICATED TO ICONIC DADS IN POP CULTURE

Starting Sunday, June 20, at 9 AM ET/PT, BET’s Father’s Day Programming will include episodes of “Celebrity Family Feud” hosted by Steve Harvey, “Ali,” starring Will Smith, “Boyz N The Hood,” and “Fist Fight,” starring Ice Cube and More! —- #FathersDayWithBET NEW YORK, NY June 17, 2021 — In recognition of fathers everywhere, BET will celebrate family, togetherness, and the father figures […]

TRANSGENDER STUDENTS PROTECTED AT SCHOOL BY TITLE IX, DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SAYS

The rights of transgender and gay students are protected at school by Title IX, President Joe Biden’s administration said Wednesday, reversing Trump-era guidance that said those students were not protected by any federal laws.  The announcement from the Department of Education comes not only during Pride month, but also during a national debate over whether transgender athletes should be allowed to compete in sports that match […]

TARAJI P. HENSON WILL HOST THE 2021 BET AWARDS, QUEEN LATIFAH RECEIVES PRESTIGIOUS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD

Culture’s biggest night is almost upon us and today we finally learn how two of the most powerful and talented women in Hollywood are involved. Academy Award nominated and Golden Globe winning actor, filmmaker and philanthropist Taraji P. Henson will host the 2021 BET Award show, while critically acclaimed, GRAMMY award-winning musician, Golden Globe winning and Academy Award nominated actor Queen Latifah will be […]

THE “ROE” ISSUE COVER MODEL ANTHONY

Can you tell our readers a little about yourself?  My name is Anthony Blue. I’ve been modeling since I was in middle school and had been working with ROE, the agency since then. I’m a tarot card reader/ model/ writer and overall creative. I enjoy seeing creative productions come about with originality and a true genuine passion for art. What […]

THE “ROE” ISSUE COVER MODEL MARCO

Can you tell our readers a little about yourself? I am a 36 yo Merchandising Manager for American Eagle Outfitters. I love skincare and men’s fashion. I graduated from the Art Institute of Washington with a BA in Fine Arts (I have a hard-earned drawing ability). I have lovely friends and very supportive parents. I’m also 65% Native American… My […]

THE “ROE” ISSUE COVER MODEL AARON

Can you tell our readers a little about yourself? My name is Aaron Gaskins, a.k.a UNBREAKABLE; I’m the 7th child out of 8. I was raised in Prince George County, Maryland. I’m currently a fulltime employee at United States Postal Service. I started modeling in 2008 and that’s where I fell in love with it. What was it like […]