We are seeking a creative, thoughtful, and hard-working individual to join our Editorial Team as a Writing Intern. Our visually-driven magazine is dedicated to publishing exclusive interviews with the most prolific and renowned contemporary fine art photographers and artists, celebrities influencers and more.
- Creating new, original content consistently
- Publishing reviews and articles online
- Conducting interviews with both established and emerging creatives.
- Working as part of a team with other writers, photographers, illustrators and marketing specialists.
- Availability three days a week for a minimum of 16 weeks.
- Excellent communication and grammar skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for writing
- Creativity and originality
- Strong knowledge of photography and the related Arts, Beauty, and Fashion is a plus
- Invaluable in-depth, hands-on experience behind magazine publication
- Working closely and directly with the Editor-In-Chief
- Opportunities to meet some of the most influential photographers, artists, and professionals nationwide.
- A chance to create a large body of prolific published written work
Please note, this is an unpaid internship with the offer of college credit and a fantastic letter of recommendation upon completion. As well, you will join a network of National and International professionals and photographers.
Please submit your resumes and I need links to
firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration